There are times in life when you feel like things will never get better and that your feelings of depression will never end. What can you do at those times when you feel hopeless, lazy, fatigued, or confused with life?
If you begin to feel depressed, your first step should be to focus your time and energy on yourself. Take care of yourself emotionally, physically, creatively, and spiritually. Can help turn negative thoughts and feelings into more positive ones.
Here are some steps you can try to take care of yourself and hopefully feel better:
1. Exercise regularly & eat healthy foods.
2. Get a reasonable amount of sleep each night.
3. Create a list of small goals to achieve, check them off as you accomplish them.
4. Experience your thoughts each night before bed to clear your
5. Listen to music or watch a movie that makes you happy.
6. Do a creative activity as a way to express emotion or as a distraction.
7. Don’t isolate yourself, be around people even if it means just going to a store.
8. Get the Right Medication