Hair loss has become a massive headache for many. There may be several reasons for hair loss: hereditary, hormonal changes, medications and supplements, excessive stress, unhealthy lifestyle, and hairstyling treatments. However, several treatments are proven hair loss preventions and stimulate hair growth in most cases. Primarily, using good oils and shampoos like WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo helps keep your hair healthy and strong. However, if hair issues arise, you need to get better treatment. This article explores the treatments you can use for hair growth, offering an in-depth guide.
Without a doubt, a natural or home-based treatment is the best option for inducing hair growth. Unfortunately, home-based treatments can not address some acute problems, and you must find a clinical solution. However, you can quickly treat minor hair-thinning issues at home in the early stages. Here is a detailed natural and home-based solution for hair growth.
- Use oil: Oiling is an excellent option to strengthen your hair. Here’s how to oil your hair.
- Choose the best oil: Coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, and avocado oil are some of the most popular hair-massaging oils.
- Choose an essential one.
- Heat the oil: Heating the oil increases penetration of the oil inside hair follicles.
- Massage your scalp.
- Keep it for a while.
- Rinse it off with a good shampoo: Rinsing the oil with a good shampoo is of utmost importance. For best results, use a shampoo that does not harm the oil’s effectiveness.
- Apply a hair mask once a week: Choose from good hair masks like WOW Skin Science Onion Hair Mask, Apple Cider Hair Mask, or Coconut Milk Hair Mask. These are some of the great hair masks available in the market.
- Eat well: As per experts, what you consume is a determinant of the health of your hair. Protein, iron, vitamin B5, and vitamin B7 (biotin) are the best nutrients for begetting hair growth. So, eggs, spinach, yogurt, sweet potato, iron-fortified cereals, etc., are a few of the best consumables for hair growth.
Some of the other clinical treatments include-
- Stem cell therapy: Stimulates follicle growth, preventing hair loss.
- Rogaine: Rub it directly onto the scalp to promote hair re-growth. The shrinking follicles that produce fine hair over time should become more extensive and grow thicker hair from time to time.
- Laser Treatment: This treatment is necessary for major hereditary hair problems.
- PRP Treatment: Both medical researchers and technology have discovered PRP treatment approaches to wounds and tissue healing through recent scientific research.
Prevention is always better than cure. So, treat your hair problems as soon as you notice them. Apply only good oils and shampoos to your hair. WOW shampoo for hair loss reviews is significantly positive across the internet. You can use it with a guarantee and get the best result.