Apply for ISO Certification in India Online
Do you want to take your organization to new great heights? Still, confused about which certification is best for promoting the reputation of your products and services? Are you looking for some agency to help you in applying for an ISO certificate? If you are resonating the above questions to you, then you should immediately contact The LegalMart. We have all the solutions to your problems. You should immediately consult LegalMart to apply for ISO Certification in India. After reading this article, you will be more clear about the importance of ISO certification for organizations, the various steps involved in applying for ISO Certification Online, and how LegalMart helps you in getting the certificate.
Why ISO Certification is best?
The full form of ISO is International Standard Organization. As the full form, itself states that this certification provides standard guidelines to the companies in terms of quality, health, and performance of their products and services. Not only this, the companies who obtained this certification receive more reputation for the quality of their products and services than those without this. This certification is vital for every organization to obtain to build brand reputation, promotes productivity, boost revenue, attracts customer, win trust and confidence, and ensure global presence in the international market. There are several types of ISO certification available in India. Among which ISO 9001:2015, ISO 19011: 2018, ISO 9000:2015 are popular for meeting regulatory requirements and customer satisfaction.
Steps Involved in Applying for ISO Certification in India
LegalMart provides you step by step procedures involved in applying for ISO certification Online in India.
- Visit the Online Portal: This is the first step that one must perform to apply for ISO certification Online in India. In this step, you should visit the online registration portal to initiate the applying process. After visiting the site, before you proceed you must fulfil the prerequisites as essential for applying for the ISO certification. You must check the dos and don’ts along with the documents required for filing the application. However, there are some prerequisites that you must ensure first. (1). Choose the ISO 9001 Certificate that is best suitable for your business growth. You may consult LegalMart for this. (2). The second prerequisite that you need to fulfil is to find the right ISO registrar who will test the company and its worth in terms of its quality, health, and performance. ISO registrar must be ISO certified who follow the CASCO standards.
- Submit the documents: This is the second step that is involved in applying for ISO Certification. As for any other applications, some documents are essential to submit online. The main documents that will be required. (1). Business Scope. (2). Address proof or ID proof of an authorized person. (3). Scanned copy of Aadhar card, passport size photos, and purchase bills. You should prepare in advance and get ready with all the required documents at the time of applying for ISO Certification Online.
- Email the documents to ISO Body: In this step, you have required to email the above-mentioned documents to the ISO certification body to proceed for the next step. You can take help of The LegalMart for emailing the documents on your behalf.
- Choose the Certificate Type: In this next step, you will see the types of ISO certificates. Now you have to choose and select the one certificate which you find best for your organization. If you are not sure what type of certificate is to be chosen, then you must consult The LegalMart.
- Filing with Registrar: We hope you have already chosen the ISO registrar who is ISO certified. Now you can file the application for ISO Certificate with ISO Registrar who will perform the audit to see the company’s worth, health, performance, and quality.
- ISO certificate ready for Audit: In this step, your ISO certificate is almost ready and is available for audit.
- Get the Certificate: Once the registrar finds any discrepancies or anything which is non-compliance then he could hold the ISO certificate till further correction. If it is not so, he will issue the ISO certificate in your mail.
Why The LegalMart?
We at The LegalMart, help our clients go the extra mile in their businesses so that they meet expectations of international standards. Our team of experts are engaged to plan, design, implement, monitor, control, and improve the process for obtaining ISO Certification Online.
Conclusion: In the last we sum up as, applying for ISO certificate is not that difficult as it seems. It is a vital legal document that every organization needs to apply for. You can simply follow the easy step mentioned above or may take the help of our experts to apply for ISO Certification Online in India.