As you might know that the brother printers are famous for their printing services, they end up printing the blank pages and sometimes the black pages as well. So are you also facing the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages?
Well, if you are facing this issue and are looking to resolve it as soon as possible, then this guide is going to make your day. We have got everything that you need in order to fix the common printing issues that are experienced on brother printers.
Well, check out the guide right here.:
Causes of the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages:
- When there is sufficient ink in the printer’s cartridge, then your brother’s printer might print the blank pages.
- When you are using the wireless brother printer, then an improper internet connection might be causing this issue.
- When the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, then it will print the blank pages.
- When the printer driver settings are wrong, then it can lead to the issue of printing the blank pages.
- When the dirty printheads of the printers can print the blank pages.
Now that you know what are the causes behind this issue, let us now see how you will be able to deal with the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages.
Troubleshooting steps for the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages:
Well, if your brother’s printer is printing blank pages, then you must try the following fixes on the printer or your computer. These are among the most effective solutions. And going to resolve the issue.
Take out and then re-insert the Ink cartridge of the brother printer:
When the reason behind the issue is the wrong installation, then you must reinsert the toner in order to resolve the issue immediately.
- First, take out the installed toner cartridge from the printer carefully.
- After that close the printer door and then place the cartridge in the place that is spare.
- Also, clean the ink cartridge from outside with the help of the cloth.
- Also, leave the printer and the ink cartridge for a while too.
- Now you have to re-install the toner properly and then close the door of the printer.
After the steps mentioned above, you can switch on the brother printer and then check if the brother printer is printing the blank pages again or not.
Cleaning of the Brother Printer Head:
Make sure that your brother’s printer is switched off before you are applying these steps.
- First, go to the printer’s screen of your printer click on the option of the menu.
- Use the navigation button and then click on the Ink section.
- Well, open the cleaning window and when the confirmation message pops up on the printer screen, then you have to click on the OK button.
- Choose the black color from the given options and then click right in order to open the opportunities.
- Make sure that you choose the option of both clean and also select shading cartridges.
- Also, press the clean option and then confirm the choice.
When the steps are implemented properly and the print heads are cleaned, then your brother’s printer is going to print without any issues.
Change the Alignment of the Printer:
If you see that your brother’s printer is printing blank pages, then you must try fixing the printing alignment with the printer.
Here are some steps that you can follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is to start the printer and then open the ink section.
- Then from the expanded options, you need to choose the improved print quality option.
- Well, then navigate towards the alignment option and then click on it.
- Then you have to select the size of the paper as per the alignment you want.
- Well, the next thing that you have to do is to push the button of basic alignment on the paper tray and also fill the tray with enough paper.
- Then run a test print and then see if you are still facing the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages.
Uninstall and Then Install the Printer Driver:
- Start your windows PC and click on the start button and then expand all the programs.
- Open the control panel window and then double click on the printers and scanners option.
- After that find the brother printer driver and then press it in order to expand the options.
- Then you need to choose the option for uninstalling.
- Well, then click on the YES option when you are asked for the confirmation.
- Well, after a while, you will see that the brother printer is going to get uninstalled.
- Now, you have to launch the web browser and then head to the brother’s official page.
- After that download the printer from the website that will suit the window version and the printing device as well.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the latest Brother printer, driver.
- Once it has been ready to use, restart the computer as well as your brother’s printer.
After uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver, you need to get past by Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages.
Also read our blog: Brother Printer Offline Mac
Uncheck All the Printed Documents:
- Open the printer properties section on the brother printer’s screen.
- Go to the advanced option from the menu list.
- After clicking the printer procedure key and then selecting the WIN Print option.
- Now, under the default data, you need to check for the RAW alternative.
- After that click on the OK key.
- Then you need to navigate under the Advanced tab and uncheck the box before. Make sure that you keep all the printed documents.
Check the Printer Status:
- Well, first you need to check whether the ink in the toner is full or empty. After that, turn on the printer.
- After that press the menu button that is near the printer screen.
- After that click on the Ink management option using the navigation buttons.
- Then press the OK button and also select the INk volume option in order to open the window.
- Well, then by clicking on the open button, then you can see the status of the ink.
If the status of the ink is turned off, then turn it on by clicking the toggle button. Refresh the printer that is at the end and you will have resolved the Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages.